Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hell

I am SO disappointed in the HK "finale" which wasn't even the finale. For crying out loud - is it THAT much of a cliffhanger as to whether Petrozza chooses Matt or Jen as his last team member? Am I mistaken or did last season's HK finale have a bitter black chick who was trying to sabotage one of the finalists?

Christina has gotten WAY too big for her britches. She hates the stripes, has the challenge "in the bag", blah blah blah. I realize TV is trying to make her look bad since she does have the HK competition "in the bag" but still, she IS saying this stuff. And the executive chef/tasters were ridiculous! Seasoning sucks, meat isn't cooked right, risotto is too chewy...I pick, hard choice, Petrozza. The fact that I know how to spell Petrozza is ridiculous. And how is it even remotely acceptable that GoRam isn't a judge??

Anyway, the reward for winning the challenge sucked. Of course Petrozza is going to pick "The General" and of course Christina is going to pick Corey. Am I mistaken or did Christina and Corey HATE each other in the beginning. Now they're all about teamwork and beating Petrozza. It just has a feeling of unreality, doesn't it? And what about the 9 hour recap in the beginning of EVERY SINGLE EPISODE? Ridiculous.

I'm pissed but of course, I will watch finale, part 2, next week... Hopefully, it is more entertaining than part 1.

No comments: