Sunday, March 14, 2010

Why do the heroes suck???

I don't get it. Is it just because Bawston Rawb is not on their team? It celarly was NOT Cirie's fault. I guess we'll see if it was Tawm's fault but, as much as I hate to admit it, I think maybe the pahk the cahs are great at Surviv-UH. I'm not sure why they voted out Tawm when Colby is clearly the weakest team member (including all women and Rupert with a broken toe). I will also say that James the Gravedigger is about 3 billion times stronger than any member of that team, even on one leg. Hell - he has that 3rd leg (aka "the package") to make up for the knee injury. Was Survivor always such a violent game?

I really want to see the villains get villainous, and I think they will have to go to tribal council in order to be a little evil. Who gets evil when they are winning all of the time? The only way they are going to TC is if Bawston Rawb decides to throw the challenge so he can vote off Russell. And I didn't understand why Russell was the BEST surviv-UH play-UH ev-UH until I witnessed his strategy of giving Coach the hidden immunity idol. Of course, Coach is too much of a weanie (yep, that word again) to turn on Russell after getting the idol, which is just an example of Russell's genius! But...Russell is missing a tooth - maybe I DO need to become a lover of the toothless!

I do believe that the heroes are going to lose again next week - they keep showing Rawb threatening to squash Russell for looking for the immunity idol on his own, but he can't vote him out of they never lose and as long as they are doing puzzle challenges, the heroes don't stand a chance! My theory is that as long as they keep showing the strategy of the villians in the previews, it is a sign that the heroes are going to lose...again.

One thing Tom said which was just about the most accurate thing I have ever heard from the mouth of a Surviv-UH. He referred to James as the perfect teammate (not quite how he put it, but that's what I think). He is the strongest, dumbest, (best body) Surviv-UH play-UH the game has ever seen! It's perfect - he helps them win the challenges (as long as they aren't puzzles) and he is so dumb he just does what he is told when it comes to voting...the perfect teammate! The perfect alliance partner! Imagine a partnership between Russell and James?

Tyson and the skinny blonde chick have GOT to go. And I believe she made some sort of bizarre comment about watching her weight which was NOT funny to anybody, anywhere.

Jeff Probst is hot.

2 comments:

terrible said...

Wait - what did she say???? She's emaciated to the point where I think the Australian medic lady should consider ordering her to leave the show.

Leah said...

You need to watch the amazing race and comment, it's the only reality show I watch (um, except Jersey shore of course).
The situation is, I would love to comment on your posts, but I have nothing to say.
:(