Friday, April 2, 2010

RAWB IS GAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welp - I've been on vacation but that did not prevent me from watching Lost, AI results show or Surviv-UH.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY VOTED OFF RAWB!!! I might have to start boycotting the show at this point because of the stupidity - first of Tyson and then of everybody else! I didn't see anything but the end, so I have no idea what the excuse was for voting off Rawb, but I am starting to believe that Russell is the genius (albeit missing a tooth) player everyone thinks he is. I blame Tyson for every inch of this travesty - what an idiot!! Rawb had it all figured out - it could be Russell and Poverty (I refuse to spell it any other way) off the team right now. And Coach!! What a wus - OH RAWB, I DIDN'T VOTE YOU OFF, I voted for COURTNEY - how passive-aggressive can you get?! By voting for Courtney, you voted for RAWB. If the merge doesn't come soon, the villains are SCREWED without RAWB - the show is screwed without Rawb - SHOCKING! By the way, I love the fact that the Surviv-uh powers-that-be controlled this game by forcing the Villains to vote someone off, even though they technically have never lost an elimination challenge. Because of that maneuvar, Tyson was forced to be an idiot and then the rest of the tribe followed suit with the voteoff of Rawb. And even more ridiculous - Jeri's comment, "I'm just not a villain...I just don't know how to be a villian". RIDICULOUS. I vaguely remember when Jeri was on Survivor and I don't remember much, but I know she was a villain!!

Jin is hot. Sun is not. And I think Hurley should be able to speak Korean. Jack is scabby. And Sanjay, I mean Sayid is greasy. Who is the best looking person not named Sawyer on Lost? Shouldn't there be someone who falls in between Sawyer and Jin in terms of hotness? I think so.

Bowersox is the only thing Idol has going for it. I didn't see them sing (yet) but I can't believe Tim Urban is still hanging on by a thread. CW...PLEASE - TAKE HIM AWAY!!!!

1 comment:

terrible said...

I am extremely perturbed by the UNACCEPTABLE goings-on over in Survivuh land.

Maybe we should be watching Top Chef Masters instead.

Dammit!!!!

I am VERY put out!