Monday, February 28, 2011

Of course!!

I am watching American Idol - you know I am a sucker for that show. I don't really care that Simon isn't a judge - I was APPALLED by J-Lo's crying fit when she had to send home "I'm staying with my brain-damaged fiance because I'm a good guy." Ok - I get that it was sad and depressing and you had to do the right thing for the show, but CALM DOWN, J-LO!! This isn't about you!!!

My early favorites and people I love to hate - I hate the little Asian guy who kicked the fat kid out of his group and wears GIANT glasses that make him look challenged. I HATE the deep voiced country singer - I hate all country singers. I'm totally torn about the guy with Touret's syndrome - he clearly has a great voice but he's slightly creepy, no? I hate the pale girl who didn't make it a couple of times and has now finally made it on the 3rd try. I totally hate the tall black guy and I HATE the flaming carrot-top lookalike. DRAMA QUEEN!!!! And why did they keep the poor little fat kid so long? He would have been EATEN ALIVE, but I was kind of into the kid with the "flip" and the acid-washed black jeans (or were they jeggings) who was beat out by carrot top. I like the blonde chick, Lauren, maybe? I like Julie Z, mostly because her name is Julie and I LOVE the base-playing dude. And finally, I HATE that big black dude who burst into tears after his rendition of whatever gospel song it was. I thought I liked gospel singers until I met him (Jacob, is it?) Ugh - I can't bear the thought of watching his giant, wet mouth screeching all season. AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Robbie Rosen. Is that his name? I love him - he has a giant mouth and a giant nose but he has a fabulous voice. Carrot-Top is also a Jew - why so many Jews on Idol this season?? OH - and I LOVE beer. Just because - I thought I'd throw that in there...

It is Bachelor night!! God I LOVE that show. Terrible, you should be happy that Shawntel (but not Chantal) has been eliminated. Of COURSE he couldn't deal with the funeral home - ridiculous!! I can't believe Ashley with the GIANT forehead is still hanging on - and I think they are all playing for 2nd place - he is SO going for Emily. But what was the weirdness with him not kissing her with the daughter upstairs - seriously?? That was such a "therapy-Brad" thing to do, wasn't it?

I hate the Unknowns - and the Unknowns SUCK. The only weigh-in they have won is when the "parents" threw the weigh-in so Arthur wouldn't have to go home and he ended up "pulling" a big number, anyway. I HATE martyr parents. Especially since they let their kids get to be that fat in the first place - NOW you are gonig to play the martyr? PULEEEEEEZ. I can understand the parents wanting to go home ahead of the kid if the choice HAS to be made (as opposed to Helen's move a few year's ago, sending her daughter home - unacceptable), but throwing the weigh-in is ridiculous. That awful Dairy Queen/Gym Owner mother who let her daughter get to be 5000 lbs when she OWNS a gym makes me absolutely sick. I HATE her. And look at which one of the martyr parents ended up not going home? She's already skinny enough to leave - let that annoying old black man stay and help Arthur with his "journey", for crying out loud. HATE HER. Do these people realize how many fat people are at home, wishing they were still on "the ranch"? At least Rulon wants to be there, even though he and his partner are ridiculous and annoying. I just love Arthur - I can't help it. He has the biggest pussy-Joe I've ever seen. And he made the dumbest "game-play" move I've ever seen. But I love Arthur anyway - maybe it's just because his name is Arthur...

I hate the new boxing is everything trainers - it ain't working, Unknowns!!! I love that Bob and Jillian are kicking their asses with a bunch of "skinny" girls and Arthur and Arthur's annoying dad. And I hate the way the Unknowns work out with their people, like to show off the skills. Or are they too lazy to get in a workout before or after training their team, so they have to do it alongside them? I am not spending my quality time to watch 2 "world-class trainers" work out - stop showing off!! I'd rather watch you climb all over the equipment while the fatties try to lose some weight...

I think all of the "annoyings" from Top Chef are gone. Scratch that - "Mikey" is still there. He is hideous! The big, wet, yellowish teeth and the burping and farting just make me not want to eat his food! And I think he is a chef in DC. Hmmmm.... I am totally into Carla and Tiffany and Antonia (I wonder why) - ok, so I'm rooting for the chicks! SO??!!! I like women in power. I'm glad Angelo is gone - he is weird even though he seems to be a good chef and I am tired of Richard Blaise and his liquid nitrogen. Enough, already!! Why is Antonia so good? I love it!! I'll be siked if any of the chicks win but I sort of think it will be Blaise.

Surviv-uh. I have to watch because Boston Rawb is back. At some point, I MUST address that ridiculous black man in his underoos. Why the underoos?? I just don't understand!! I love that Rawb already screwed over the innocent blonde churchy dude - I don't have much else to say except....I will be watching!!

Is anyone watching Shameless? It is aptly named, and I love it.

No comments: