Friday, January 11, 2008

STILL HATE usair

Ok - I have made the move to gate - I am now listening to a conversation of a very small man (who apparently is in the army) flirting with a Brazilian who is on the verge of boarding her flight back to Brazil (what is the POINT???) AND, what the hell is she doing in Raleigh-Durham??

But, really, now I've moved because they called my name and changed my seat which is why I don't hate UNITED. So now, I'm listening to two more strangers talk - the guy is telling the girl about his job in "fiber-optics" and she has already admitted she has NO idea what he is talking about but he continues to use the fiber-optic lingo while she sits there, bored out of her skull, thinking, I have to listen to my HUSBAND talk about this shit at home and now I have to listen to a stranger!! Ugh - I want this damn flight to take off!!

Ut oh - Gotta go - I think I'm first class...

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Hopefully, I'll be first class by the end of the year, too. The only good thing about traveling is the amazing eavesdropping opportunities and Xanax. L.A. here I come.

xinaeve said...

There was a point where I was refusing to fly airlines that pissed me off- which was cool for awhile, until every single airline was on the list and I had no options left if I wanted to fly (except El Al, LOT, Arab Emirates and other random airlines that don't do domestics). So I had to start the list all over from scratch. I don't think I've ever flown usair, though, but it's going on the list just cuz.