Tuesday, September 30, 2008

BL is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

I am NOT a fruitist! I love fruit. I even like peaches - I just can't stand the fuzz. I'm not too sure about the pahk the cahs - every time I talk to my friend in Upton and somebody is visiting her house, I hear a pahk-the-cah in the background. Maybe it's a "suburban" thing. But you are right - it is a minority group.

I LOVE Top Chef. Not quite as much as I love Hell's Kitchen, but I do love it. And I think the two lesbians hurt themselves - the one (the one who COULD close her mouth) was such a better chef than her partner, Zoe (but totally not spelled that way). And, unlike other food reality shows like The Next Food Network Star, they seem to pick the correct winner, regardless of whether a man or woman has ever won.

Anyway, I am very into red and yellow, I decided, on BL. I LOVED the "black" son (pahk-the-cah) but the dad was a bit scary. I especially loved his comment on getting voted out, "I came onto a FAT-loss show and GAINED weight. How would you feel if you went on a makeover show and got uglier?" That could be one of the greatest comments all-time.

I love the yellow girl and her dad who is wearing fucking oxygen on the treadmill - perhaps this isn't the best show for him? I love how his daughter, who I thought wasn't fat until I saw her in her sports bra, is carrying the load even though he outweighs her by 200 lbs.

I love the red team and their autistic son, who insisted on them calling him Charlie Brown. And I now hate orange, also, after the orange lady was more emotional talking to her father than the reds talking to their kids. They also totally shafted pahk-the-cah although the logic that he "saved" them with his 2 votes is ridiculous since everyone else voted for the blacks, too. Why do the blacks always get voted off so early?

Which brings me to another point. I was forced to watch Dancing with the Stars last night and I made a realization. There have been so many football players who do well or win the show (Emmitt, Jason Taylor and now Warren Sapp). Hmmmmmm....what do these people have in common besides being football players?? OOOOOOOHHHHHHH yes, they're black!! They have rhythm!! This explains the saying...once you go black, you never go back, unless you go J :)

2 comments:

xinaeve said...

or, to quote our friend TT- "once you go fat black you never go back to black...." in other news: I totally agree about red- how can you not love them and their autistic charlie brown son. I was yellow til they made that stupid move trying to win the 10k, sort of thought they should've gotten voted off for that AND think the oxygenated dad should've stayed on since he CLEARLY needs it more than the obese 20-yr old. Anyways, i REALLY want you to be on board with my hatred of brown- they are the WORST! did you see the utter joy in that woman's eyes when the yellow dad sucked- it was pure evil in my opinion. And the way they refused to eat mussels on that ridiculous rocco di-spirito (sp?) challenge. Another person also on dancing with the stars- hurtin! i love warren sapp- he's adorable- although i just can't bear to bring myself to watch dancin this season. that lady with a man's voice and no personality (i think her name's samantha) infuriates me- i was delighted when she was prego and some Lashay (sp?) bro took her place and did SUCH a better job. ok, enuf of my ranting. i just watched a survivor (i hate Ace btw) and have a tabatha before i hit the sack...love and miss you!

Leah said...

Where are you, I need a dose of D!!