Monday, February 2, 2009

Back By Popular Demand

I had a request to bring back the blog!! And...a request to weigh in on The Bachelor. Do all of my loyal fans remember when I predicted Jason would be the next bachelor?? Ok - I'm halfway through and he's about to go on his one-on-one with "Naomi" - flight attendant and SO not winning this man. What is she DOING there?? I mean, the old widow is there because she is an old widow. And the other 3 are attractive (with the possible exception of Canada who is just Canada).

And can we address the "stretchy pants"??? Apparently, in MEL's world, stretchy pants are another name for cutoff sweatpants. sweatshorts? I can watch this now becasue flight attendant is flying around Seattle with Jason and it is pointless - if I didn't see her at a preview of the rose ceremony, I would predict she is going home right now. I am NOT a fan of him sending these poor women home in the middle of a date. It's so mean!

Oy - the girls all sitting around the phone kissing old widow's daughter is RIDICUOLOUS.

I love Top Chef, by the way, and I love the chick with the long black face. She has taken a while to grow on me but I love her!

And BL - um....why does Orange fattest ever on biggest loser look more and more like Corky Thatcher with every pound he loses?

Ok - that's all for now. I like Molly and Mel. NOT a fan of flight attendant or old widow. I kind of like the Canadian, just cuz.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack. Sorry, fans. I know you've missed me!!!

1 comment:

xinaeve said...

Jason is the worst bachelor ever- shouldn't it be a requirement that you must be at least remotely hot if tons of women are going to fight over you- let alone have to watch you in 2 hour segments week after week? Nonetheless, my fav for Jason was Canadian. I don't have much else to say about the rest...OK, of course I do: I HATE Molly...the kind of hatred I haven't experienced since, um, Vicky. I can't pinpoint it- she just rubs me the wrong way.

Deb- any predictions for the next bachelorette? I say Old Widow or Canadian...