Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hell's Kitchen is BACK

I love that show. I cannot believe how fat the one guy is or how ugly the lesbian is. Did you notice that on both HK and Top Chef, the little gay guy is the first to go? OUT AND PROUD!! I kind of like Will but Seth seems like he will be an interesting character. I kind of wanted the waiter to go because he was unacceptable but I LOVE that the girl waitress got everyone drunk during the blackout. I think it's a bit unfair that he picked a cute, young girl to waitress for the girls' team and a bad-toothed Giovanni for the men. Fair.

By far, my favorite comment was the girl (can't remember her name but I remember she is NOT attractive) saying that everyone thinks she "is just another pretty face trying to cook." A pretty face???? Are you kidding me?! I kind of love her though, cuz she is so unacceptable.

I am SO glad the bachelor got rid of that girl who didn't belong. And what a fucked up family!! I turned it on just in time to see some Jesus bible thumping (and isn't Naomi Jewish?) and 2 seconds later the mother started in with the psychic and former lives. Ridiculous.

I'm interested to see what happens because I think he likes the pretty blonde the best but she IS young and I think he likes Canada but she's a little too Canada and her hair is a little messy and I think he likes the Sales rep the best but can he really propose without meeting her family?? Molly is so pretty - I'd keep her around too! And the Sales Rep, whatever her name is - I just am not a fan of the "stretchy pants". They are SHORTS. dammit.

BL - the new team I love to hate is the pink team. I can't stand that mother - she is just gross. And she has huge boobs, which will come back to haunt her at some point. And old bearded dad with the TERRIBLE body is awful - why does he never lose any weight? Why does the son have to carry him??

And I'm not a fan of yellow partner who couldn't work out because she has been on campus for 2 seconds and can't work out because her sister's awful husband was there? What the hell is that??

LOVE American Idol and I like the rocker chick and I like the guy whose wife died and I HATE Tatiana (or whatever) who should be shot and I was NOT a fan of the black chick who looks like a hooker.

DAMMIT.

1 comment:

xinaeve said...

I need to catch up on Idol- maybe I'll get drunk on Sat and spend Sun hung over on the couch watching the past 5 episodes. It's hard to keep up with all this reality tv these days!

Kind of love the black chicks on both Hell's and Top Chef. Can you believe the Top Chef long face was a former model? I like her but that's really a stretch... I also didn't realize how much I would miss Fabio- i guess it's another case of don't know what you got til it's gone...

OK, i'm clearly losing my mind- in one of my "groups" today, an individual (that's what we call the mental patients) asked, completely off-topic, whether I was afraid of mental illness rubbing off on me from working with psychotic patients... do you think he was onto something???