Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Who would have thought Jake would have the most scandalous season of The Bachelor? Those women are crazy!! I watched, "The Women Tell All" last night - I usually don't watch that excuse for more ratings (a la the Olympic separation), but I just HAD to see the chick who had an affair with the producer (who, by the way, is not too cute). And did anybody else notice how gorgeous these women are? Jake definitely had the most gorgeous cast - I suppose I didn't notice that until now because the 2 remaining women are blatantly the ugliest of the bunch.




I am not a fan of Ali as the next Bachelorette. After last night, besides the chick who slept with an employee, I am throwing my support behind Ashleigh (and not just because of the spelling of her name). Remember her, she is the gorgeous one who basically raped Jake, prompting him to send her home. She then made a comment like, "I'M leaving before Vienna? REALLY?" I LOVE it!! I can't remember why else I absolutely loved her last night - but I think they need a feistier, less boring star of the show!

Switching gears - don't you wish dogs could talk? Ok - perhaps that is more of a factor for me since I work from home and sometimes would like to chat when it's just me and the dogs BUT... What do you think they would say when you walk in the door and they are all tail-wagging (in the case of my dogs, jumping) excitement? What would they say when you walk over to the leashes and they start freaking out at the prospect of a W-A-L-K? Just a thought....

No comments: