Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What a bunch of babies!!!!

OH MY GOD. What a bunch of fucking babies!! First of all, I love the promo, making it look like one of the "brothers" cheated on his wife in Vegas. NOOOOOOO....not them - they went to bed early, ate nothing, drank nothing and then proceeded to lose no weight. Well, at least Maaaaaaahk didn't. And Dan totally screwed them by getting BL of the week - they absolutely would have voted him off in a haaaaht-beat if he wasn't. CRY CRY CRY.

I can't believe how much crying was going on! I just don't want to leave my brother... How old are you? TWO? You are a grown man. Zit tits is 31?? He's YOUNGER than me?? Oh jeez - he's crying again. Why didn't he just vote for Roger and let black decide?

Oh - why didn't they take their shirts off this week? Did somebody notice the zit tits? Just a thought. Later, Maaaaaaahk. I think somebody forgot to tell him it is NOT a Soap Opera.

Um - did anyone tell them that the "Pride" tattoos might be misconstrued as GAY PRIDE? I love that these boys are leaving campus with "pride" tattoos - and only one of them is clearly gay!!

1 comment:

xinaeve said...

pride on 3, pride on 3, PRIDE! ridiculous. I made the exact same comments as you re: zit tits concealing his zit tits at weigh ins and gay pride. Is motherless son the blatently gay one? my lesbian gaydar is much better than my gay-man-dar. but i must say that middle part on motherless son is SUCH an improvement over side part (in the before photo).

who are your favs to win? I like roger and brittny.

are you watching any other reality shows these days- I would love your take on AI if you are!