Monday, January 4, 2010

You know what I love about "The Blog"?

You know what I love about "The Blog"? It gives me an excuse to spend time watching a godawful show like The Bachelor because I must blog about it!

I have a few comments about the show....

First of all, does it make sense that Jake is so good-looking that he's ugly? There is something unattractive about the perfect face, chiseled jaw, perfectly placed dimples and perfect body, right? I also am tending to think that somebody that good-looking must have a TERRIBLE personality not to have a girlfriend by now OR....he's actually gay. I am starting to really believe the gay theory, since the one comment he made to almost every girl (besides "I like your hair") was "I love your dress"!!

The other thing I happened to notice is that Jake must be very shallow. I didn't quite catch all of the professions, but I noticed 2 hairdressers, a model, a spokesmodel (whatever that is), an NBA dancer and a nanny. The nanny, by the way, was in her 30s and she is my favorite. But still, a nanny? Well....a non-Swedish nanny?? Doesn't Jake want a smart chick? Or, is Jake so dumb that he can't handle a chick smarter than him? I mean, come on, he had Jilian and Ed to help him pick the women!!!

I still love The Bachelor, but I'm not sure I can stomach perfect Jake for however many weeks this show runs. I sort of miss "More To Love". Too bad Jake sent home the Cambodian chick who told him in Cambodian, "You are welcome to land your plane on my landing strip". SHOCKING that he sent her home!!

Where are my fans???

1 comment:

terrible said...

Jake is so "good-looking" he appears shiny. I feel like he spends a good portion of each day getting various facials. I write "good-looking" because in reality, he's actually just plain creepy, like a life-size ken doll.