Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I was sooooooooo right

The women didn't stand a CHANCE on biggest loser. Altough, I do have to say that Isabeau (biggest woman EVER on biggest loser) stood a chance if she didn't end up still fat. She was almost 300!! She just needed to get down to 160 - but her ass weighs 160 in and of itself (still). Those twins were ridiculous. And the HUGE guy who has the hot girlfriend?? Do you think she is psychic? He's cute now!! Now - the girl who was 5 foot - nuthin - even tho she was VERY fat to start, there was NO WAY she was going to make it - she would have needed to break 100 to win.

And, can we address the fact that Sammi is the host? I think they should put a picture of her up at the beginning of the show from the "Days" days when she was like 18 and chubby (for soap). And she should bust through it to start every show!! How great would that be?

As for Biggest Loser "couples" - at first, I wanted to root for the mother/son who are CLEARLY mother/daughter or will be once he realizes he was born to be a woman. BUT, that was before I saw the couple say, "We want to lose the weight before our son realizes we're fat." Now I am SO them. I have no idea who they are but I'm rooting for them.

In other news....

This is just too good...

http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/18/did-survivor-lunch-lady-lie-to-swipe-50k/

Apparently, lunch lady was PROMOTED to janitor. Which sounds ridiculous but think about it - garbage men make WAY more money than say, cleaning ladies. Bad analogy. Garbage men make way more money than waitresses. Servers??

I am SHAWKED at the behavior of lunch lady. Just SHAWKED.

3 comments:

Leah said...

I hate the lunch lady/janitor even more now. What a liah. I don't watch biggest loser, but I may have to now. I try not to get caught up in too many reality shows. Although on Thanksgiving evening while in turkey coma, I was thoroughly amused and sucked into the Brett Michaels Shot of Love marathon . Please tell me you guys have seen that. Talk about train wrecks. (keep on bloggin D!)

Leah said...

Wait. It's Rock of Love. And I just found out there is Rock of Love 2. sweet.

Meredith said...

I think we also have to address the fact that Sami is kind of amazing now, when she was SO upsetting before.

Also, if wanting those crazy kids Max and Stephanie to get together is wrong, then I don't want to be right.