Thursday, December 13, 2007

made it to memphis

i am SO blog these days. i love that blog inspired me to become wifi in airports. not work, or quotes, or 2 ridiculous diseases of which i now have INTIMATE knowledge along with the word "iatrogenic".

so i made it to memphis where, in addition to elvis, there are many LOUD people. it's so loud. it's hard to blog through the noise. and lately, i don't like it when it's hard to blog. everything on the menu in the city might as well be fat deep fried in fat with a side of fat. and even tho i'm not fat-FREE, i have my limits. besides, i am a recent graduate of Spa - i can't be eating deep-fried fat.

so, i was thinking....did the ken doll i met with today who might provide me with a "blue-bird" have another personality like i do? like, would he buy from me if he knew i was a shameless pothead in my youth or that "crack-the-door" occurred in the midst of an acid trip?? or even better, would he buy from me if he knew that just a mere week ago at spa, my 70-year-old friends and i were shamelessly performing in a class called "fit-strip" which involved very high heels (not on me), fishnet stockings (also not on me) and a chair (straddled, humped and kicked over by me)??

Almost time to leave Memphis!!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I love that you love to blog.